Skip to main content

I'm new to this space, where should I begin? First of all - WELCOME! 👋

We're thrilled to welcome you to our Z by HP AI Community! The first step is to familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines. After that, don't forget to introduce yourself here.

How do I update my Community Profile and Settings?

1. Navigate to the top right corner of the page and click on your avatar, located next to the 'Create Post' button.

2. Select 'My Profile' to access your profile settings.

3. Click on the 'Edit Profile' button to make changes.

4. From there, you can upload your profile picture.

Don't forget to complete your other profile details!

If you click on the link labeled 'My Profile,' you'll find the 'Settings' option. Here, you can customize your notifications, email preferences, and more."

How do I create my own post?

💡Reminder: Remember to use the search function to see if your questions are already being discussed or if there is already an existing conversation.

Select the appropriate category and subcategory for your question or discussion. You'll find descriptions of each category and subcategory at the top of the page.

Once you've navigated to the correct subcategory, click on the 'Create Post' button next to your profile picture.

Determine the type of content you're posting: Is it a question or a conversation? A conversation typically entails a general discussion topic.

Craft a concise yet descriptive title. Include the product or service name if relevant, enabling other users to quickly understand the topic's context and potentially offer assistance.

Provide a clear description of your topic's purpose and content.

How do I subscribe or unsubscribe from Post and Subcategories

Each time that you start a new topic or conversation, you will automatically be notified via email when that topic receives a reply. 

💡 Handy tip: To adjust any of these notification settings, simply click on your profile picture located at the top right corner of the page, then select 'Settings’

Suppose you wish to stay updated on a Subcategory and not miss any new post. You can go to the Subcategory, then click "Subscribe" at the top right corner. To unsubscribe, simply click the same button again, which now reads "Unsubscribe."

If you want to follow a specific post within a Subcategory, click the star icon at the bottom of the post labeled "Subscribe." Once clicked, it will turn green to indicate you're subscribed. To unsubscribe, click the same "Subscribe" button again

Be the first to reply!